You Are Not Alone
Are you one of the 65 million people nationwide who is the caregiver of an older loved one?
More than 75% of family caregivers report they need more help or information about at least one topic concerning caregiving.
We are your Solution Specialists!
If you have emerging concerns about an older adult in your family, our team of expert geriatric care managers, Your Eldercare Consultants, can help you. We receive calls from families throughout metropolitan Chicago, and across the United States, who need guidance and support managing the transitions that may accompany aging. Call us to:
- Provide a professional assessment of an older adult’s physical, emotional, medical, financial, and social needs—especially important if you are sensing a decline in their normal activities of daily living.
- Provide a consultation or family meeting to negotiate the views of all family members and develop a plan for next steps.
- Determine and explain the best options for your loved one’s living or care situation, based on several important touch points, including their overall health and well-being.
- Organize the mountain of paperwork that accumulates when someone is becoming overwhelmed by everyday tasks like sorting mail and paying bills.
- Find solutions to immediate and long term issues that may arise like how to find transportation to doctor appointments or grocery shopping if driving is no longer an option.
This is only a sample of what we can do, every situation is different.